Meet The JJs, your True American Fun hosts
Jenniffer is a small business owner in Palm Beach County and the organizer of a local grief support group.
John is a retired Captain at Palm Beach County Fire Rescue. He is known for performing his 3 minute "I Am The Nation" monologue at patriotic events.
We help proud Americans with traditional values meet like-minded people at fun events, so they can easily find new friends, business contacts, or even a special someone, to live their best life, surrounded by the right people with a sense of community.
We are not focused on any particular political affiliation or candidate, nor any particular religious belief, group or sect -- all Americans with traditional values are welcome.
- love America!
- want to have fun!
- respect our flag!
- support our military, police and first responders!
- believe the American Dream is possible with hard work and dedication!
- treat others with respect, regardless of their beliefs!
- contribute to society, whether through hard work, charity or spreading kindness!
- are honest and trustworthy!
- value a sense of community and enjoy true fellowship with others!