What to expect:
- Games, sweepstakes, prizes and give-aways!
- Like-minded people!
- Fun, fun and more fun!
- Tasty food -- great beverages.
- Entertainment -- music -- and more!
- love America!
- want to have fun!
- respect our flag!
- support our military, police and first responders!
- believe the American Dream is possible with hard work and dedication!
- treat others with respect, regardless of their beliefs!
- contribute to society, whether through hard work, charity or spreading kindness!
- are honest and trustworthy!
- value a sense of community and enjoy true fellowship with others!
What you should know:
- We want people to put down their phones, open up their hearts and enjoy making new friends in the real world!
- We are not focused on any particular political candidate or affiliation, nor any particular religious belief, group or sect -- all Americans with traditional values are welcome!
Things you can do:
Meet The JJs, your True American Fun hosts
John is a retired Captain at Palm Beach County Fire Rescue. He is known for performing his 3 minute "I Am The Nation" monologue at patriotic events.
Jenniffer is a small business owner in Palm Beach County and the organizer of a local grief support group.
We help proud Americans with traditional values meet like-minded people at fun events, so they can easily find new friends, business contacts, or even a special someone, to live their best life, surrounded by the right people with a sense of community.